The UK’s independent supplier of standby power solutions by working closely with our clients to identify current and future power needs to deliver a personalized power protection solution to match them:
- Specification, supply and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and generators to create best-fit bespoke standby power solutions.
- Taking into account the specific needs of a project, customer and business.
- We will consultation and work with you to identify your specific identified requirements for the project with system design and upgrades to create a complete new power protection strategy to create precisely tailored solution for your needs with in technical specification, budget and timescale, including:
- installation to commissioning with advise and help at any stage of a project to ensure you receive the best solution for your business needs with after sales service with:
- Maintenance and service contracts on any new and used generators
- Health checks and load bank testing on all your UPS and generators.
- Repair services as part of an annual maintenance contract or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Battery replacement and supply for all sizes and makes of UPS
- Remote monitoring for your whole standby power system.
- Define your requirements and recommend the best solution for critical systems servers, network communications, IT infrastructure, air conditioning and cooling systems, access control and fire protection systems, telephone systems, emergency lighting, lifts, pumps.
- The equipment type and application, its load characteristics and power factor.
- Total power requirement taking into account: key systems to be protected, health and safety during long outages (e.g. emergency lighting) and future-proofing to cater for increased power loads in the future
- We also provide a) dedicated hotline 24 Hours a day, b) Remote Monitoring with regular reports, c) Parts and Labor, d) Upgrade of warranty
Our larger industrial units can range from 8kVA to 30kVA and above for small office systems, and up to 2MVA for large office complexes, data centers and manufacturing plants.
Where large battery banks supporting a UPS need to be avoided because of space limitations, cost or weight, or where runtimes of more than half a day are required, a generator is usually the best solution for long-term standby power.
UPS System’s guidance required to match the right generator to your business needs. We will take into account current usage, any future expansion plans and can provide guidance and help on site location, planning applications and installation from the provision of a mounting plinth through to cabling, installation and commissioning.
Diesel is the most common fuel used in generators due to its low flammability and stability over time. Natural gas generators are also commonly available and although the engine is slightly de-rated to accommodate the lower calorific value of gas vs. diesel these are as equally effective as standby power solutions where it is the right match for a particular installation.
In cases where it’s not possible to situate an oil tank nearby, nor use natural gas, then bottled gas is an alternative.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
UPS Systems can provide the widest range of uninterruptible power supplies either as stand-alone units or integrated into an overall standby power solution. Our experience in standby power stretches from supplying the smallest desk-top plug-and-play UPS to the largest
To determine your exact needs for power protection for both now and in the future create a bespoke solution to match your needs and your power strategy in the future. As a UPS Systems customer you can be assured of the greatest level of service during planning, installation and commissioning of your project as well as being provided with the best level of after-sales care available.
Server Rooms & Data Centre standby power solutions
For all small to medium sized businesses who have a small server room or small data center of up to 1-10 racks. We can provide complete build solutions, standby power solutions or even components to complete a build.
For larger businesses who have a need for a medium to large sized data center. We can provide component or complete build solutions for data centers working to all tier levels of integrity and resilience.
Planning a new server room, micro data center or have an even larger project which requires a full planning, construction and commissioning programmer? UPS Systems can provide a complete set of turnkey solutions for the smallest of server room projects to the largest data center.